Project Coordinator - Operations
(as also advertised under the title "Multi-Category Sourcing Specialist" and "Product Development Specialist" so as to reach the widest possible pool of relevant, high-calibre individuals)
About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a leading developer of Direct-to-Consumer Brands. We help exceptional founders develop their brands and sell their products leveraging the power of the Internet.
We believe that by helping founders cut out the middlemen and reach their core audience through e-commerce, we can bring value to both the brand as well as their customers.
By sitting at the center of a 400+ network of founders, entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies, we are able to fully support founders in the development of their brands with the supply chain, design, logistics, marketing and e-commerce.
About the Position
You will play an integral role in creating multiple brands and products across all categories from scratch. You will lead and manage the process from initial conception through to distribution and ensure our external partners are delivering at the right time. This will see your involvement in all aspects of the supply chain including design, sourcing, manufacturing, IP, legal, compliance, importing and logistics. This is a highly autonomous role and you will be part of a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Some examples of tasks that the Project Coordinator - Operations will be responsible for:
- Market research and keeping abreast of industry trends
- Understanding customer perspective
- Attending Trade Fairs
- Sourcing suppliers, factories and individual samples
- Cultivating and maintaining strong working relationships with all external partners
- Monitor and achieve key milestones in the product lifecycle timelines
- Coordinate all activity in line with the creative team
- Ensure quality assurance across all brands and products
- Booking freight forwarding and manage all customs issues
- Ensure all products are listed and advertised correctly
We guarantee that this job will be challenging, constantly evolving, very exciting, high stress at times, and will definitely keep you on your toes. In return, you will gain an invaluable insight into how a global, successful firm is built.
This is a long-term career opportunity. As our company grows, our ideal candidate will grow with it.
We are looking for an up and coming generalist who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and take a hands-on approach to this work. We expect you to be a self-starter and be comfortable in planning, setting up and running systems and processes from the ground up.
- High energy and clear sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt to change
- Hands-on experience setting things up from scratch
- Sensitive to numbers
- Previous product development and sourcing experience preferred
- Open to outstanding and ambitious fresh graduates
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays