Right-Hand Person to CEO
About Galton Voysey
Some stories just need to be told, not least our own. Galton Voysey was founded with one mission in mind – connecting the world’s hidden talent with discerning, quality conscious shoppers.
Galton Voysey is one of the fastest growing companies in Hong Kong with annual revenues of over US$30m and a track record of having generated profit every year since inception. Between building and acquiring brands across a wide range of product categories, we have become home to an iconic portfolio across a diverse range of consumer segments. Galton Voysey is at the forefront of ecommerce and digital marketing developments and is the largest purchaser of social media advertising within its product categories.
Our strengths lie in the people we work with. We are 26 specialists who sit at the center of a 400+ strong hand-picked network of entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies.
Simply put, we are shaping the brands of the future. The true catalyst for our success however has been in building a culture that removes the restraints associated with typical corporate environments.
Are you curious to know what a Right-Hand Person to our CEO does?
Your mission will be to support our CEO to run the business in the most effective way possible.
You will be a problem-solver, a facilitator, a strategic advisor, a productivity wizard and much more.
Your tasks will be varied, from joining financial discussions to choosing the perfect gift for an employee who has passed their trial period.
Working closely with the management team, you will gain invaluable insight into how a fast growing company functions.
- You need to know the basics about business and how a company works, with 2 - 4 years of working experience being most ideal
- You should be able to work independently. For that, you need to be self-driven and proactive
- To succeed in this position you have to be extremely organized and have outstanding attention to detail
- Working in an international environment, you should have native level of English (fluency in Mandarin is a big plus!)
- This job requires flexibility and adaptability. Being able to travel and to work outside of regular business hours at times is very important
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space in Lai Chi Kok
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays