About Galton Voysey
Some stories just need to be told. Galton Voysey was founded with one mission in mind – connecting the world’s hidden talent with discerning, quality conscious shoppers.
Its 26 specialists sit at the center of a 400+ strong network of entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies. Galton Voysey acquires and develops timeless brands leveraging the power of social media and data. The company has a portfolio of 6 core brands and 22 that are in the seed investment stage. The brands house a wide range of product categories, the largest being Japanese steel chef’s knives, jewelry, leather goods and handcrafted rustic furniture.
Are you curious to know what does a CEO Guardian do?
A CEO Guardian has superpowers.
Working as a CEO Guardian, no two days will be the same.
Your mission will be to support our CEO to run the business in the most effective way possible.
The CEO Guardian is a problem-solver, a facilitator, a strategic advisor, a productivity wizard and much more.
Your tasks will be varied, from joining financial discussions to choosing the perfect gift for an employee who passed their trial period.
Working close to the management team, you will gain an invaluable insight into how a fast growing company functions.
- You need to know the basics about business and how a a company works, therefore, a minimum 2 years of working experience is essential
- You should be able to work independently. For that, you need to be self-driven and proactive
- To succeed in this position you have to be extremely organized and have attention to details
- Working in an international environment, you should be fluent in English (Fluency in Mandarin is a big plus!)
- This job requires flexibility and adaptability. Being able to travel and to work outside of regular business hours at times is very important
- We offer a competitive salary and many opportunities for career development
- You will work regular working hours from Monday to Friday most of the time
- In addition to public holidays, you’ll get 20 paid holidays
- Our work environment is fast-paced and international. You will work with talented professionals and experience a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation
- Choose the laptop and phone you want to work with