Head of Digital
About Galton Voysey
Some stories just need to be told, not least our own. Galton Voysey was founded with one mission in mind – connecting the world’s hidden talent with discerning, quality conscious shoppers.
Galton Voysey is one of the fastest growing companies in Hong Kong with annual revenues of over US$30m and a track record of having generated profit every year since inception. Between building and acquiring brands across a wide range of product categories, we have become home to an iconic portfolio across a diverse range of consumer segments. Galton Voysey is at the forefront of ecommerce and digital marketing developments and is the largest purchaser of social media advertising within its product categories.
Our strengths lie in the people we work with. We are 26 specialists who sit at the center of a 400+ strong hand-picked network of entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies.
Simply put, we are shaping the brands of the future. The true catalyst for our success however has been in building a culture that removes the restraints associated with typical corporate environments.
About the Position
We are looking for a highly-driven digital professional who wants to work in a rapidly growing and highly entrepreneurial organisation. You will lead and inspire a team responsible for developing and implementing direct response marketing campaigns through a variety of media for our entire brand portfolio. You will be open to new approaches and will be expected to contribute new ideas in an environment that recognises and rewards innovation.
Some examples of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- Lead, manage and motivate a high performing digital marketing team focusing on ecommerce.
- Oversee all direct response marketing campaigns across online media (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook…etc.)
- Manage the online presence across the entire brand portfolio to maximise sales
- Constantly experiment and test new approaches, bringing a true growth-hacker mindset to the role
- Provide a first-class customer experience from point-of-order through to after-sales
- A proven leader with a desire to mentor
- Data-driven, highly analytical
- Open to new ideas, not restricted to previous ways of working
- High levels of energy and optimism
- Entrepreneurial mind set and strong problem-solving skills
- Solid command of English
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space in Lai Chi Kok
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays