Sourcing / Supply Chain Specialist
About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a platform for building, buying and developing consumer product brands.
Currently we are home to 28 iconic brands that we have developed or acquired.
With a proven and tested network of over 140 factories, Galton Voysey builds and acquires brands across a broad range of consumer, lifestyle and home goods segments from Europe, US and all over the world.
Our success stems from the 8 Galton Voysey key areas of operation working effectively together.
- Branding & our in-house marketing agency
- Quality control
- Legal, compliance & intellectual property protection
- Financing & brand acquisitions
- Sales & distribution
About the Position
You will be in charge of creating multiple brands and products from scratch. You will be involved from the initial conception through to distribution which will see you manage all aspects of the supply chain including design, sourcing, manufacturing, IP, legal, compliance, importing and logistics. This is a highly autonomous role that will rely on a strong sense of drive and initiative.
Some examples of tasks that the Sourcing / Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for:
- Sourcing suppliers, factories and individual samples
- Liaising with lawyers to ensure legal compliance across all operations
- Establishing strong working relationships with laboratories and third parties to ensure correct certification
- Research current market trends in order to source accordingly
- Tracking action points and following up when necessary to ensure all the important projects are completed on schedule
- Ensure quality assurance across all brands and products
- Booking freight forwarding and manage all customs issues
- Ensure all products are listed and advertised correctly
We guarantee that this job will be challenging, constantly evolving, very exciting, high stress at times, and will definitely keep you on your toes. In return, you will gain an invaluable insight into how a global, successful firm is built.
This is a long-term career opportunity. As our company grows, our ideal candidate will grow with it.
We are looking for an up and coming generalist who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and take a hands-on approach to this work. We expect you to be a self-starter and be comfortable in planning, setting up and running systems and processes from the ground up.
- Analytical thinker
- Not afraid of hard work
- Hands-on experience setting things up from scratch
- Up and coming career path = it is not the number of years of experience that counts, but rather your ability to deliver results and learn on the job
- 20 days of paid vacation every year
- A family friendly environment
- A competitive market based salary
- A meritocratic culture focused on results with zero regard to nationality, race, gender or religion
- Great colleagues
- Any equipment of your choosing
- Great new office space