Multi Brand Sourcing Coordinator
About Galton Voysey
Some stories just need to be told, not least our own. Galton Voysey was founded with one mission in mind – connecting the world’s hidden talent with discerning, quality conscious shoppers.
Galton Voysey is one of the fastest growing companies in Hong Kong with annual revenues of over US$30m and a track record of having generated profit every year since inception. Between building and acquiring brands across a wide range of product categories, we have become home to an iconic portfolio across a diverse range of consumer segments. Galton Voysey is at the forefront of ecommerce and digital marketing developments and is the largest purchaser of social media advertising within its product categories.
Our strengths lie in the people we work with. We are 26 specialists who sit at the center of a 400+ strong hand-picked network of entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies.
Simply put, we are shaping the brands of the future. The true catalyst for our success however has been in building a culture that removes the restraints associated with typical corporate environments.
About the Position
You will be in charge of creating multiple brands and products from scratch. You will be involved from the initial conception through to distribution which will see you manage all aspects of the supply chain including design, sourcing, manufacturing, IP, legal, compliance, importing and logistics. This is a highly autonomous role that will rely on a strong sense of drive and initiative.
Some examples of tasks that the Multi Brand Sourcing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Sourcing suppliers, factories and individual samples
- Liaising with lawyers to ensure legal compliance across all operations
- Establishing strong working relationships with laboratories and third parties to ensure correct certification
- Research current market trends in order to source accordingly
- Tracking action points and following up when necessary to ensure all the important projects are completed on schedule
- Ensure quality assurance across all brands and products
- Booking freight forwarding and manage all customs issues
- Ensure all products are listed and advertised correctly
We guarantee that this job will be challenging, constantly evolving, very exciting, high stress at times, and will definitely keep you on your toes. In return, you will gain an invaluable insight into how a global, successful firm is built.
This is a long-term career opportunity. As our company grows, our ideal candidate will grow with it.
We are looking for an up and coming generalist who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and take a hands-on approach to this work. We expect you to be a self-starter and be comfortable in planning, setting up and running systems and processes from the ground up.
- Analytical thinker
- Not afraid of hard work
- Hands-on experience setting things up from scratch
- Up and coming career path = it is not the number of years of experience that counts, but rather your ability to deliver results and learn on the job
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space in Lai Chi Kok
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays