About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a leading developer of Direct-to-Consumer Brands. We help exceptional founders develop their brands and sell their products leveraging the power of the Internet.
We believe that by helping founders cut out the middlemen and reach their core audience through e-commerce, we can bring value to both the brand as well as their customers.
By sitting at the center of a 400+ network of founders, entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies, we are able to fully support founders in the development of their brands with the supply chain, design, logistics, marketing and e-commerce.
About the Position
You will be able to make a real impact in a highly visible role within an organisation that recognises and rewards high performance. This is an exceptional opportunity for an up-and-coming junior accountant to develop their skills in a rapidly evolving environment that is challenging the norm in retail.
You will be working on a range of activities at Galton Voysey, including but not limited to:
- Support the accountant and wider finance team in daily accounting tasks
- Verify payments and invoices and process within expected time frames
- Review daily sales and inventory adjustments and follow up on any discrepancies
- Perform reconciliations of accounts
- Ensure integrity of existing data across a range of spreadsheets
- Prepare VAT return (UK & USA)
- Collaborate with the team on ad-hoc projects aimed at increasing efficiency across the business
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Familiarity with e-commerce and associated payment methods such as PayPal, Shopify and Stripe would be highly advantageous
- Proficiency in Cin7 inventory management system would be preferable
- Highly motivated with an ability to acquire new skills and knowledge quickly and effectively
- Highly numeric with a strong desire to learn the inner workings of a finance function
- Flexible attitude with a personality that thrives in an agile environment
- Fluency in both written and spoken English with experience working in an international environment
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays