Right-Hand to CEO - Highly Competitive Salary
About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a leading developer of Direct-to-Consumer Brands. We help exceptional founders develop their brands and sell their products leveraging the power of the Internet.
We believe that by helping founders cut out the middlemen and reach their core audience through e-commerce, we can bring value to both the brand as well as their customers.
By sitting at the center of a 400+ network of founders, entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies, we are able to fully support founders in the development of their brands with the supply chain, design, logistics, marketing and e-commerce.
Are you curious to know what a Right-Hand Person to our CEO does?
Your mission will be to support our CEO to run the business in the most effective way possible.
You will be a problem-solver, a facilitator, a strategic advisor, a productivity wizard and much more.
Your tasks will be varied, from joining financial discussions to choosing the perfect gift for an employee who has passed their trial period.
Working closely with the management team, you will gain invaluable insight into how a fast growing company functions.
- You need to know the basics about business and how a company works, with 2 - 4 years of working experience being most ideal
- You should be able to work independently. For that, you need to be self-driven and proactive
- To succeed in this position you have to be extremely organized and have outstanding attention to detail
- Working in an international environment, you should have native level of English (fluency in Mandarin is a big plus!)
- This job requires flexibility and adaptability. Being able to travel and to work outside of regular business hours at times is very important
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin & Cantonese tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays