About Galton Voysey
Some stories just need to be told, not least our own. Galton Voysey was founded with one mission in mind – connecting the world’s hidden talent with discerning, quality conscious shoppers.
Galton Voysey is one of the fastest growing companies in Hong Kong with annual revenues of over US$30m and a track record of having generated profit every year since inception. Between building and acquiring brands across a wide range of product categories, we have become home to an iconic portfolio across a diverse range of consumer segments. Galton Voysey is at the forefront of ecommerce and digital marketing developments and is the largest purchaser of social media advertising within its product categories.
Our strengths lie in the people we work with. We are 26 specialists who sit at the center of a 400+ strong hand-picked network of entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies.
Simply put, we are shaping the brands of the future. The true catalyst for our success however has been in building a culture that removes the restraints associated with typical corporate environments.
About the Position
You will be focusing on a halo brand currently experiencing global exponential growth. You will assume the voice of the brand across all channels including TV commercials, radio, digital, social media, print and packaging. Reaching an audience well into the millions, you will further propel the brand’s upward trajectory by crafting the next chapter of its journey. You will work closely with the senior leadership team in a pivotal role that has a direct and transparent impact on the entire organisation.
You will be working on a range of activities at Galton Voysey, including but not limited to:
- Create innovative and engaging copy in line with brand voice and target customer
- Keep abreast of any news and developments within the media landscape that may influence concepts or keep ideas fresh
- Develop copy for a number of different formats and channels whilst ensuring a thorough understanding of each medium
- Accurately proofread all marketing materials prior to submission
- Fluent in English with strong understanding of what is "on brand vs off brand"
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating a variety of brand voices
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good coordination and project management skills
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space in Lai Chi Kok
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays