Video Production Manager
About Galton Voysey
Some stories just need to be told. Galton Voysey was founded with one mission in mind – connecting the world’s hidden talent with discerning, quality conscious shoppers.
Its 26 specialists sit at the center of a 400+ strong network of entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies. Galton Voysey acquires and develops timeless brands leveraging the power of social media and data. The company has a portfolio of 6 core brands and 22 that are in the seed investment stage. The brands house a wide range of product categories, the largest being Japanese steel chef’s knives, jewelry, leather goods and handcrafted rustic furniture.
About the position
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a true driving force behind some of the most exciting brands in the world. We spend tens of millions of USD annually on advertising campaigns across social media and TV platforms. You will combine your creative flair with the full range video content production skills to create quality, highly-engaging videos that will be viewed by tens of millions per week. You will work closely with our Content Strategist, Creative team and Ecommerce team in order to drive our global digital advertising and direct response campaigns across our entire brand portfolio.
You will be working on a range of activities at Galton Voysey, including but not limited to:
- Produce compelling and impactful videos across a hugely diverse portfolio of brands and products
- Collaborate effectively with our Ecommerce team and Content Strategist to understand and accurately target key demographics
- Manage all aspects of production including shooting and editing of multiple high-quality videos within short timeframes
- Analyse and measure response and engagement rates to understand what works in order to help evolve creative content
- Contribute towards multiple concepts for each campaign to allow us to continually test engagement
- Highly experienced in all aspects of the video production process including post production
- Understanding of how to engage with key target audiences through digital media
- Flexible and accommodating working style in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and creative approach to solving problems
- Mon-Fri regular working schedule
- 20 days of paid vacation every year on top of national holidays
- Talented and driven co-workers
- A meritocratic culture focused on results with zero regard to nationality, race, gender, religion
- Opportunity to develop as a professional, with the support of the company
- Beautiful and convenient office spaces in Lai Chi Kok