Ecommerce Operations Manager
About Galton Voysey
Some stories just need to be told. Galton Voysey was founded with one mission in mind – connecting the world’s hidden talent with discerning, quality conscious shoppers.
Its 26 specialists sit at the center of a 400+ strong network of entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies. Galton Voysey acquires and develops timeless brands leveraging the power of social media and data. The company has a portfolio of 6 core brands and 22 that are in the seed investment stage. The brands house a wide range of product categories, the largest being Japanese steel chef’s knives, jewelry, leather goods and handcrafted rustic furniture.
About the Position
Our organisation’s success is to a large part dependent upon how well our ecommerce function performs. You will be tasked with managing all aspects of our ecommerce operations across multiple brands and platforms whilst providing leadership and inspiration to a highly motivated and growing team.
You will be working on a range of activities at Galton Voysey, including but not limited to:
- Responsibility for all brand websites in terms of content, product listing and overall user experience
- Ensure all payment gateways are functioning effectively across all platforms
- Manage customer review process and act as key point of contact for PR, social media influencers and all third-party agencies
- Ensure correct stock levels in line with actual and predicted demand
- Ownership of Amazon.com as a key distribution channel across multiple brands
- Oversee all aspects of customer service from enquiries through to issue escalation and resolution
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of multiple ecommerce platforms
- Highly detailed mindset with the ability to multitask effectively
- Intuitive understanding of brands and consumer behaviour
- Entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast growing, rapidly evolving environment
- Strong command of English
- Mon-Fri regular working schedule
- 20 days of paid vacation every year on top of national holidays
- Talented and driven co-workers
- A meritocratic culture focused on results with zero regard to nationality, race, gender, religion
- Opportunity to develop as a professional, with the support of the company
- Beautiful and convenient office spaces in Lai Chi Kok