Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a leading developer of Direct-to-Consumer Brands. We help exceptional founders develop their brands and sell their products leveraging the power of the Internet.
We believe that by helping founders cut out the middlemen and reach their core audience through e-commerce, we can bring value to both the brand as well as their customers.
By sitting at the center of a 400+ network of founders, entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies, we are able to fully support founders in the development of their brands with the supply chain, design, logistics, marketing and e-commerce.
About the Position
Make a true impact at a unique and rapidly expanding organisation that is challenging the orthodox assumptions of how businesses interact with consumers. You will be a natural problem-solver who brings initiative, drive and an incisive analytical mind in order to rigorously scrutinise every aspect of our business. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for supporting key decision-making that will define our direction over the coming years.
Some examples of tasks that the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be responsible for:
- Accurately manage all budgeting, forecasting and management reporting activity including variance and gap analysis
- Ensure accuracy of working capital and cash flow forecasts
- Monitor and forecast manufacturing and inventory levels
- Constantly challenge and stress-test current practices in order to identify potential improvements
- Work closely with the CEO to provide analysis on ad-hoc projects
- 5 years’+ FP&A experience within a consumer focused organisation
- First class Excel, financial modelling and Power Point skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, lean organisation
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Big 4 experience considered an advantage but not essential
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin & Cantonese tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays