About Galton Voysey
Some stories just need to be told. Galton Voysey was founded with one mission in mind – connecting the world’s hidden talent with discerning, quality conscious shoppers.
Its 26 specialists sit at the center of a 400+ strong network of entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies. Galton Voysey acquires and develops timeless brands leveraging the power of social media and data. The company has a portfolio of 6 core brands and 22 that are in the seed investment stage. The brands house a wide range of product categories, the largest being Japanese steel chef’s knives, jewelry, leather goods and handcrafted rustic furniture.
About the position
As a key member of our creative team you will play a vital part in developing and launching new brands from scratch as well as evolving those already well established. You will combine a strong creative flair with sound project management skills in order to work effectively across a hugely diverse portfolio of brands.
You will be working on a range of activities at Galton Voysey, including but not limited to:
- Create brand identity related content including logo, print, digital, social media and product ranges
- Design artwork relating to packaging that could include certificates, hang tags, perfume bottles or presentation boxes
- Managing all creative resources including hiring of freelance designers and copywriters
- Oversee and ensure smooth production of photo and video shoots
- Effective, organized & highly operational (while this is a creative position we need someone who works in a very organized fashion and can manage dozens of projects simultaneously on schedule & on budget)
- Experience and understanding of creating brand identities from scratch
- Strong graphic portfolio that demonstrates expertise in brand identity and packaging design
- Up-to-date with industry leading software and technologies with an in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable across both traditional and digital mediums
- Highly driven with an ability to tackle diverse projects across multiple brands
- An intuitive sense of what resonates with specific, targeted demographics
- Fluent in English
- Mon-Fri regular working schedule
- 20 days of paid vacation every year on top of national holidays
- Talented and driven co-workers
- A meritocratic culture focused on results with zero regard to nationality, race, gender, religion
- Opportunity to develop as a professional, with the support of the company
- Beautiful and convenient office spaces in Lai Chi Kok