About Galton Voysey
Some stories just need to be told, not least our own. Galton Voysey was founded with one mission in mind – connecting the world’s hidden talent with discerning, quality conscious shoppers.
Galton Voysey is one of the fastest growing companies in Hong Kong with annual revenues of over US$30m and a track record of having generated profit every year since inception. Between building and acquiring brands across a wide range of product categories, we have become home to an iconic portfolio across a diverse range of consumer segments. Galton Voysey is at the forefront of ecommerce and digital marketing developments and is the largest purchaser of social media advertising within its product categories.
Our strengths lie in the people we work with. We are 26 specialists who sit at the center of a 400+ strong hand-picked network of entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies.
Simply put, we are shaping the brands of the future. The true catalyst for our success however has been in building a culture that removes the restraints associated with typical corporate environments.
About the Position
We are seeking a proactive and highly-driven Data Analyst with a passion for numbers and problem solving. As a key member of our ecommerce team, you will be responsible for monitoring data across digital and traditional mediums for our whole portfolio of brands and supporting various marketing campaigns that have a direct impact on our revenue. You will have a hands-on approach and thrive working in a fast-paced environment that values creativity and tangible results.
You will be working on a range of activities at Galton Voysey, including but not limited to:
- Interpret data and analyze results from multiple data sources
- Create key insights and recommendations through quantitative analysis
- Optimise marketing advertising spend and customer engagement levels by applying exploratory analysis and testing to maximise marketing ROI
- Provide the company with consumer insights and competitive intelligence
- Discuss and provide recommendations to the senior leadership team
- Actively contribute ideas to ensure constant innovation in our approach to data
- Strong quantitative or engineering background – degree holder in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Prior working experience with data collection, analysis and reporting
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong technical aptitude
- Knowledge of SQL would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Assertive with excellent communication skills in English
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space in Lai Chi Kok
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays