About Galton Voysey
Some stories just need to be told. Galton Voysey was founded with one mission in mind – connecting the world’s hidden talent with discerning, quality conscious shoppers.
Its 26 specialists sit at the center of a 400+ strong network of entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies. Galton Voysey acquires and develops timeless brands leveraging the power of social media and data. The company has a portfolio of 6 core brands and 22 that are in the seed investment stage. The brands house a wide range of product categories, the largest being Japanese steel chef’s knives, jewelry, leather goods and handcrafted rustic furniture.
About the Position
We are seeking a proactive and highly-driven Data Analyst with a passion for numbers and problem solving. As a key member of our ecommerce team, you will be responsible for monitoring data across digital and traditional mediums for our whole portfolio of brands and supporting various marketing campaigns that have a direct impact on our revenue. You will have a hands-on approach and thrive working in a fast-paced environment that values creativity and tangible results.
You will be working on a range of activities at Galton Voysey, including but not limited to:
- Interpret data and analyze results from multiple data sources
- Create key insights and recommendations through quantitative analysis
- Optimise marketing advertising spend and customer engagement levels by applying exploratory analysis and testing to maximise marketing ROI
- Provide the company with consumer insights and competitive intelligence
- Discuss and provide recommendations to the senior leadership team
- Actively contribute ideas to ensure constant innovation in our approach to data
- Strong quantitative or engineering background – degree holder in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Prior working experience with data collection, analysis and reporting
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong technical aptitude
- Knowledge of SQL would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Assertive with excellent communication skills in English
- Mon-Fri regular working schedule
- 20 days of paid vacation every year on top of national holidays
- Talented and driven co-workers
- A meritocratic culture focused on results with zero regard to nationality, race, gender, religion
- Opportunity to develop as a professional, with the support of the company
- Beautiful and convenient office spaces in Lai Chi Kok