Senior Content Editor
About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a leading developer of Direct-to-Consumer Brands. We help exceptional founders develop their brands and sell their products leveraging the power of the Internet.
We believe that by helping founders cut out the middlemen and reach their core audience through e-commerce, we can bring value to both the brand as well as their customers.
By sitting at the center of a 400+ network of founders, entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies, we are able to fully support founders in the development of their brands with the supply chain, design, logistics, marketing and e-commerce.
About the Position
You will oversee content strategy and production for a number of different brands and products, both established and newly launched. You will be highly adept at assuming different brand voices, ensuring quality content across all channels including TV commercials, radio, digital, social media, print and packaging. You will work closely with the senior leadership team in a pivotal role that has a direct and transparent impact on the entire organisation.
You will be working on a range of activities at Galton Voysey, including but not limited to:
- Lead brand expression and creation strategy across our various channels
- Manage content for all social media channels, online and offline
- Driving increased traffic and brand visibility
- Ownership over brand identity with responsibility for setting our brands’ “tone of voice” guidelines
- Responsible for setting the strategy of our social media campaigns and frequency of posts
- Assign briefs and edit work as necessary in order to ensure submissions are “on brand”
- Accurately proofread all marketing materials prior to submission - maintain quality and consistency
- Keep abreast of any news and developments within the media landscape that may influence concepts or keep ideas fresh
- Liaise with our partner agencies to effectively manage and coordinate an external team of freelancers (you will work with copywriters all over the world, review their work and ensure it is not only error free but also consistent with the brand)
- Fluent in English with strong understanding of what is "on brand vs off brand"
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating a variety of brand voices
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience of working on direct response campaigns for Facebook would be highly desirable
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding coordination and project management skills
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin & Cantonese tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays