Video Production Coordinator
About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a leading developer of Direct-to-Consumer Brands. We help exceptional founders develop their brands and sell their products leveraging the power of the Internet.
We believe that by helping founders cut out the middlemen and reach their core audience through e-commerce, we can bring value to both the brand as well as their customers.
By sitting at the center of a 400+ network of founders, entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies, we are able to fully support founders in the development of their brands with the supply chain, design, logistics, marketing and e-commerce.
About the position
This is an incredible opportunity to launch your career within the field of video production. You will receive comprehensive mentor-ship whilst being given all the tools required to develop and excel within a company at the very cutting edge of ecommerce.
You will help to create quality, highly-engaging video and visual content across a wide range of social media aimed at promoting our entire brand portfolio and driving our global digital advertising and direct response campaigns.
You will be working on a range of activities at Galton Voysey, including but not limited to:
- Assist in editing and all post production activity
- Become adept at, and eventually manage lighting and camera operations
- Project-manage art and prop design
- Contribute towards creative concepts for video content
- The most important requirement is a passion and desire to forge a career in video production
- Experience in editing / post production
- Understanding of how to engage with key target audiences through digital media
- Flexible and accommodating working style in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and creative approach to solving problems
- Experience of Adobe Premiere and After Effects will be considered an advantage
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin & Cantonese tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays