Head of Customer Happiness
About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a leading developer of Direct-to-Consumer Brands. We help exceptional founders develop their brands and sell their products leveraging the power of the Internet.
We believe that by helping founders cut out the middlemen and reach their core audience through e-commerce, we can bring value to both the brand as well as their customers.
By sitting at the center of a 400+ network of founders, entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies, we are able to fully support founders in the development of their brands with the supply chain, design, logistics, marketing and e-commerce.
About the Position
You will ensure that Galton Voysey is synonymous with insane levels of customer satisfaction across every one of our brands. You will have ludicrously high levels of expectation when it comes to customer service in your personal life and will set the bar even higher when it comes to matching and exceeding the expectations of our own customers. You cannot do this alone however, to make this happen requires the ability to create and maintain a culture of customer focus across our entire business.
Some examples of tasks that the Head of Customer Happiness will be responsible for:
- Define and promote internally what Customer Happiness actually looks like
- Monitor every touch point between our brands and our customers and identify tangible opportunities of how we can improve
- Treat any customer issue as an opportunity to surprise and delight the customer, resulting in an enhanced reputation of the brand
- Manage and monitor all 3rd party customer service providers to ensure the levels of service we demand are met
- Act as the customer advocate in all internal discussions in order to influence business decisions that could impact customer perception
- Experience of working in a high-level customer-facing function where expectations are set very high
- Ability to design and implement a customer strategy that can be easily measured
- High levels of empathy, emotional intelligence and a genuine desire to make people happy
- Boundless energy and personal drive
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin & Cantonese tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays