About Galton Voysey
Some stories just need to be told, not least our own. Galton Voysey was founded with one mission in mind – connecting the world’s hidden talent with discerning, quality conscious shoppers.
Galton Voysey is one of the fastest growing companies in Hong Kong with annual revenues of over US$30m and a track record of having generated profit every year since inception. Between building and acquiring brands across a wide range of product categories, we have become home to an iconic portfolio across a diverse range of consumer segments. Galton Voysey is at the forefront of ecommerce and digital marketing developments and is the largest purchaser of social media advertising within its product categories.
Our strengths lie in the people we work with. We are 26 specialists who sit at the center of a 400+ strong hand-picked network of entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies.
Simply put, we are shaping the brands of the future. The true catalyst for our success however has been in building a culture that removes the restraints associated with typical corporate environments.
About the position
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Graphic Designer who thrives on working across a diverse range of projects. This unique opportunity will see you create brands from initial conception as well as evolve and elevate those already well established.
You will be working on a range of activities at the company, including but not limited to:
- Create all brand identity related content including logo, print, digital, social media, business cards and product ranges
- Responsible for all digital artwork across our entire portfolio of brands
- Responsible for all artwork relating to packaging that could include certificates, hang tags, perfume bottles and presentation boxes
- Managing all graphic design related work from initial briefings to final sign-off
- Work closely and collaboratively with the creative team in order to ensure consistency of style
- Contribute towards the overall conception of new brands and products
- Experience and understanding of creating brand identities from scratch
- Strong graphic portfolio that demonstrates expertise in brand identity and packaging design
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies with an in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable across both traditional and digital mediums
- Highly driven with an ability to tackle diverse projects across multiple brands
- An intuitive sense of what resonates with specific, targeted demographics
- Autonomous professional with very good attention to detail
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space in Lai Chi Kok
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays