Head of Customer Happiness
About the Position:
Galton Voysey is looking to hire a Head of Customer Happiness. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to establish and define our customer service function as well as build a solid team to deliver legendary service to the consumers of our brands. You will be able to have a real impact on our business by defining and promoting internally what Customer Happiness actually looks like, as well as by acting as the customer advocate in internal discussions. To achieve this we need someone who has great ideas for creative solutions & strategies that ensure that Galton Voysey brands have the happiest customers in the world.
You will have extremely high levels of expectation when it comes to customer service in your personal life and your goal will be to match and exceed the expectations of Galton Voysey’s customers. You need to have high levels of empathy and emotional intelligence as well as a genuine desire to help people and make them happy. To achieve this you need patience, personal drive and boundless energy.
Some examples of problems you should be excited to solve are:
- How to most efficiently solve customers’ troubles in a personal and meaningful way
- How can we turn customers into advocates for our brands
- What creative solutions can be applied to surprise and delight our customers
- How to enhance customer interactions across all touchpoints from first moment of engagement with a brand to after care
- What are some ways we can pre-empt potential customer problems
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a service minded industry
- High level of independency and ability to work and manage own time effectively
- Ability to work in two mindsets simultaneously, in the best interest of the customer and the company
- You need to be an active member of the grammar and typo police force with a native level of English both written and oral
- Experience using customer service software is a big plus
Why You Want To Work For Galton Voysey:
Galton Voysey prides itself in the company culture we have built in the short years since we were founded. To achieve and sustain this, we hire extremely talented people who thrive in an environment where they can work independently, where the best idea wins and where collaboration and communication is a part of the everyday business.
Some of our benefits are:
- Full healthcare insurance
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin & Cantonese tuition for all employees
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays