Senior Accounts Clerk
About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a leading developer of Direct-to-Consumer Brands. We help exceptional founders develop their brands and sell their products leveraging the power of the Internet.
We believe that by helping founders cut out the middlemen and reach their core audience through e-commerce, we can bring value to both the brand as well as their customers.
By sitting at the center of a 400+ network of founders, entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies, we are able to fully support founders in the development of their brands with the supply chain, design, logistics, marketing and e-commerce.
About the Position
You will be able to make a real impact in a highly visible role within an organisation that recognises and rewards high performance. This is an exceptional opportunity for an up-and-coming junior accountant to develop their skills in a rapidly evolving environment that is challenging the norm in e-commerce.
You will be working on a range of activities including but not limited to:
- Handle daily Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables duties
- Perform reconciliations of accounts and reports
- Collaborate with the team on ad-hoc projects
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Experience with e-commerce business model would be preferable
- Candidates with less experience will be considered Accounts Clerk
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays