About the Position:
We are looking for a passionate multi-faceted designer to join our B2B business here at Galton Voysey. Your mission will be to support the team in all creative areas we work in. This is a very exciting opportunity for an entry-level Graphic Designer to get hands on experience working on various graphic outlets.
You will be enthusiastic and passionate about your work, as these sentiments will lead to great work. You will have an exceptional eye for detail and be able to decipher what is on brand and off-brand and who the target customer is. You will be good at multitasking and wearing different brand hats as you will be working on many different brands at the same time. You will be responsible for the designing and editing of all visual aspects of our brands.
Some of the day to day activities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute all visual design aspects from concept to final product
- Define concepts and art direction through a deep understanding of the brands and their target customers
- Organize and oversee own projects and timelines
- Packaging design & creation
- Design graphics for various marketing outlets for both print & digital
- Brand design & identity
- High level of independency and ability to work and manage own time effectively
- Strong portfolio of work that speaks for itself
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You need to be an active member of the grammar and typo police force with a near native level of written English
Why you want to work with us at Galton Voysey:
Galton Voysey prides itself in the company culture we have built in the short years since we were founded. To achieve and sustain this, we hire extremely talented people who thrive in an environment where they can work independently, where the best idea wins and where collaboration and communication is a part of the everyday business.
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin & Cantonese tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays