About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a leading developer of Direct-to-Consumer Brands. We help exceptional founders develop their brands and sell their products leveraging the power of the Internet.
We believe that by helping founders cut out the middlemen and reach their core audience through e-commerce, we can bring value to both the brand as well as their customers.
By sitting at the center of a 400+ network of founders, entrepreneurs, craftsmen, designers, quality control specialists, logistics experts, regulatory advisors and marketing agencies, we are able to fully support founders in the development of their brands with the supply chain, design, logistics, marketing and e-commerce.
About the Position
Are you curious about what a Graphic Designer at Galton Voysey would do?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Graphic Designer to join our Creative team here at Galton Voysey. Your mission will be to support the Creative team in all the areas we work in. These include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop Graphic work
- Brand building and Identity design
- Marketing materials across print and digital
- Communicate with Photography team to arrange photoshoot
Most importantly, you need to love what you do. We believe passion leads to great work. You will have an exceptional eye and be able to decipher what is on brand and off-brand. You will be good at multitasking as you will be working on several different brands at the same time. You need to be able to handle executional work and be a self starter.
- Fluent in English with strong understanding of what is "on brand vs off brand"
- Strong portfolio of work which speaks for itself
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- Free Mandarin & Cantonese tuition for all employees
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- Beautiful, contemporary office space
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays